All of the information was then provided to an advisory panel. Thank you to the following individuals for their willingness to participate in the Roaring 20 awards:
* Robert Boyd, president - Hampton Roads region, BB&T.
* Linda Ferguson, Ed.D., professor of marketing, Virginia Wesleyan College.
* C. Grigsby Scifres, partner, Williams Mullen.
* Barb Smith, partner, Cherry, Bekaert & Holland LLP.
* Warren Harris, director of economic development, Virginia Beach.
Thank you to all of the nominees for making the second year of this awards program a success. We are happy to recognize this year's Roaring 20 and hope to continue the awards tradition in 2012 and beyond.
Kurt W. Taves, CPA
Managing Partner, Hampton Roads Practice and Tax Services
Cherry, Bekaert & Holland LLP
|Scroll down to meet the honorees.|
|A-Active Termite & Pest Control||view|
|BOSH Global Services||view|
|East Coast Repair and Fabrication||view|
|Hobbs & Associates||view|
|Homeland Contracting Corp.||view|
|Insignia Technology Services||view|
|Liberty Tax Service||view|
|Linxx Global Solutions||view|
|Monarch Bank and Cos.||view|
|Portfolio Recovery Associates Inc.||view|
|Supporters call Woodard a pillar of the community||view|
|The GBS Group||view|