Thank you for your interest in Inside Business, The Hampton Roads Business Journal. Making your business successful is our #1 goal, with a diverse platform of products and services we will customize a solution that's right for you. Our media kit and sponsorship packages are available for review by simply clicking the buttons below.
2015 Media Kit
View/Download 2015 PDF of our media kit.
Inside Business reaches an influential business audience, including business leaders, owners and managers in many industries. Our demographics trend towards a more highly-educated, more affluent and more influential audience. Advertising in Inside Business exposes your message to those who make and influence business decisions.
Inside Business not only reports on local business news, but is a part of the Hampton Roads business community. Through several annual recognition events and a growing number of educational events, Inside Business strives to provide leadership to businesses by rewarding success and publicizing ideas that have worked in practice. By partnering with us on these events, you can help provide leadership as well as reach a highly influential audience. Please see below for our events and ways to get involved.
- Health Care Heroes: An event honoring local businesses and individuals making a difference in the health care industry and the welfare of our community.
- Entrepreneurial Excellence: An event that recognizes entrepreneurs in Hampton Roads that have been able to successfully create innovative companies.
- Best Places to Work: This event honors companies in our community that go above and beyond to create a positive working environment for their employees. From helping employees be healthier to making sure they have fun at work, these companies go the extra mile.
- Top Forty Under 40: Our longest-standing event, this annual honor goes to forty young businesspeople that are not only successful in their careers, but also taking time to contribute to their communities through philanthropic pursuits. This event represents a who's who of local up-and-coming business and community leaders.
- Women in Business: This annual event recognizes outstanding women in the business community who are achieving success in their careers and are active in the community as leaders, advocates or mentors.
- Environmental Symposium & Expo: The conference portion of this event will focus on the emerging "green" industries, initiatives and regulation, how Hampton Roads is affected, and how to make them work for your business. A learning and networking event that will focus on energy efficiency, environmentally friendly products and compliance from a business perspective. It will be followed by an expo (which will be open to the public) which will feature exhibitors with environmentally conscious goods and services for both retail and business consumers.
- Global Business Conference: A learning and networking conference about doing business internationally. With multiple workshops conducted by business and academic leaders and a keynote speaker, this great learning opportunity is key for any business. The focus will be on how to do business outside the United States – the logistics, laws, technology and resources involved, assistance that can be found on a local, state or national level, and emerging markets.
Click here for sponsorship information for our recognition events.
Click here for sponsorship information for our conference events.
For further advertising details, please contact your sales executive or John "Ski" Miller \ General Sales Manager: 757-222-3993 or email@example.com.